Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MUSIC = MEDICATION

Masa di RedBox, Sunway Pyramid.
Di Kampus bha ni..
Di Redbox, Sunway Pyramid juga nih..


Above are some of the pictures that symbolize me as a music-maniac. Well not really, though it's not as hardcore as it supposed to be. But, some will be posted on soon enough. Don't worry cuz world seems to be giving me chances to still keep going and holding on to what I love.

Well, this is my passion. I love music, yea I do.. I really do!
I've been to a lot of stages in my life. I act, I talk, and I sing too.
Well... Music for me is like, a medication. It helps me to calm myself down,
A remedy to bend my strains.

I am really grateful to have been born in a musical-background family. My dad sings(REALLY!), my mom sings(REALLY REALLY!), my older brother has his own band and he's great in Guitar(REALLY!), and my little brother won The Best Vocalist while singing with his band(SERIOUSLY!). My uncles sing, my aunties sing, I have cousins who sing(THIS IS REAL!!) and OMG! I have friends who sing(SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!).But all in all, I'm still the music-maniac in the family. Can't live without music.

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    *saya ketawa bguling2 tgk pic pertama*
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dan HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA lagi....
    upload tuh di fs!!
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
    macam real kan aweyn????

    gila bei,khusyuk butul sa menyanyi tu...sumpah!
    sa kasi censor tu muka sa sbb BURUK btul tu muka sa...YANG SERIUS!
    mbah,sya kasi upload luk d fs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. Kyushuk dia nyanyi sana.. ya bha, lawak nie pic yg first skali.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha...luc,da masa menyanyi kita d kk nnt..
    kalo sa balik jan ko menyumbung sama sa lg..
    slalu ko sumbung tu sma sa..
    ari tu jumpa pun nda sampai pun 10saat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahahaha.. Ko kasi buruk2 aku kah tue.. hahhaha.. Bha mcm mana juga kan. aku lepak tmpat len pulak tyme tue.. sapa kan yg sumbung actually nie.. nampak aku d dlm pun ndak ditegurnya langsung... hahhahah... ok jak bha lau ko.. tapi aku dingar ko nyanyi jak la cause aku nie suara mcm katak.. kena la jaga standard sikit depan org yg pndai nyanyi nie.. nanti free2 dikutuk.. wakakka.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mbah ni kali la c lucien..
    minta puji sak kaw ahh..
    mentang2 la urg kja d sana! ahahahaha!
    faham2 ja la c dunstan tu,pantang nmpk pekerja dia bcakap sama customer,ahahaha!!
    mbah,nnt kalo pigi karaoke..
    meninguk sak la kita tu skrin ah..
    jan la kita menyanyi..kita bayar puluh2 untuk dgr lagu seja la ah..

    ReplyDelete