Monday, October 13, 2008

she came in and i was thrilled...

Journal (Week 5)
Mohd. Firhani Mozainie
B0802545
Career Guidance

I was late coming to class today. I was sweating all over my body as I ran here and there, catching the train and bus.
I realized that my life in the past week’s been so unarranged. Assignment and homework done last minute, my sleep time is limited and my effort to study starting to decrease every single day.
However, I won’t let my problem effects me anymore starting from now on. I’m going to start energizing myself. I am facing a huge problem now, but I will still try to continue giving my full commitment towards my study.
There’s nothing much we’ve done today in the class, but today Ms. Yeo Pei Li inserted a special touch in her slot. He invited someone special to give some talk about her lifetime experience, how she managed to be a successful as how she is today.
All I know was her name, which is Catherine (sorry if there’s a miss-spelling). She faced a lot in her younger years, financially and in life itself. However, she turned back to God and that helps her to face everything. To link it with how it motivates me is that, her spirit and determination towards education. The moment she performed her song, everybody sit still and no voices heard. That is the moment I realized that someone’s disadvantages could be their inspirations to be successful as they are today. It would never stop you to reach the goal of your life.
What we can conclude is that, if we just whine every single time and no effort comes out from ourselves, there’s nothing that we are able to achieve. Commitment, determination, and effort has to come together to be successful in the field we’re in.

No comments:

Post a Comment