Thursday, February 19, 2009

Betray + Happy


I thought everything has gone back to normal..And i thought that meeting someone special is able to reopen my heart to another being to get into my life...But since it became like this...I dont know wether im able to once again flip open a new page of relationship.

I cant deny that I felt betrayed but I tried giving it a second thought then I found out that I'm not betrayed,I was just became a victim of a person whom I really adore.Sometimes when I think back all the things he said,it felt like I was on the top of his friend list AND SO I AM.But apparently, I'm not more than just a normal human being to him.

What hurts the most is that at the time I was forcing myself to help your 'problem' out.You were making a beautiful night with someone I really like,I really want.I TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE THAT PERSON SO MUCH,AND YOU SAID THAT I SHOULD TELL THE PERSON OF WHAT I'M FEELING...YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP ME?????????? YOU TOOK THAT PERSON FROM ME FOR GOD SAKE!

Sometimes I dont know wether I'm talking with you based on our friendship or based on that thing you did.I adore you much,boy! I never lied to you.But as your lies kept broken and as a problem arises every single seconds,I feel that a gap is digging it for themself.Is that because of you? or me? or is this because fate is now getting it all over between us?

Boy,cant you see what you're doing to our relationship? its like...I'm trying so hard to save it but then you...you just dont give a damn.And guess what,do I should give you a chance for the hell I know how much time already...? SHOULD I????

Everything is spontaneous tonight.I was driving to my cousin's house from sending you home just now.And I was thinking,it's time to make a difference this time,it's time to show you what real friendship is.Boy,you supposed to know that life never go on your way,it's just sometimes come to what it supposed to be.And the decision is in your hand wether you should do it or not.

Now its up to you...LIES AND MORE LIES AND MORE LIES....or real friendship...please give it a second thought....


Cited from Friendster Blog, 15th July 2008

on 20th February 2009

2 comments:

  1. kehidupan ini byk cabarannya..
    sebagai manusia kita kena redha dgn segalanya
    n pastikan sejarah ini dan pengalaman ini sebagai pengajaran atau batu loncatan untuk meneruskan hari2 yang mendatang dengan lebih baik..
    n akan ada smone yg btul2 berhak untuk cinta mu itu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sya bukan mencari cinta
    sya mencari keikhlasan..
    kejujuran... :~P
    kematangan...
    tp kdg2 mata yang buta :)

    ReplyDelete