Thursday, February 19, 2009

The story about Kelawar


It's time... It's time for us Kelawar to be apart for real. About 4.20 p.m just now, Fik came to my house. He looks unusual, and kind of stressed out. He came and went to the other side of our veranda so that there will only be me and him and no one will see. I felt glad as he chose to come to my house instead of going to any other Kelawar's.

At first we were like huhu-haha, and so on. I asked him wether his father's already home and he said his father's getting ready now. But what amazes me is that he still taking the chances to meet his friend. Yesterday, me and him rode to Pekan Ranau to settle some stuff. We to get a confirmation for his certificates and so on. And we even rode across the rain to PPD via his motorcycle just to get a signature from the EO. That was our last sentimental memory together with the last Kelawar standings....LOL! We went back home and stopped for a while at Lohan Resthouse to get some rest and drinks. About an hour after that, we decided to go home and planned to go out at night but unfortunately it was raining. I slept till 12am then was woke up by an sms and missed call from my Oliver and Fik.

Kinda lazy but I dont feel comfortable for doesnt return Fik's call so i phoned him and then we decided to go out on that moment, about 12.30am. I drove out and fetched him up. We've got a lot of things to talk about but the only matter that cannot be left out is the leaving, me and him. After spending some times there, we leave. I drove through Jalan Kg. Marakau till the highway near Kg. Libang and went directly to 'Gemuruh'. I think, it will be our last time staying there coz after this we're not gonna have time to do this thing again. From around 3.00 a.m, we talked bout the memories we had together with the other Kelawars especially the one and only,Kej (LOL!!!). Then, we fell asleep together which about an hour after that Fik woke me up to go home. I sent him home and he said "See you tomorrow...", and I agreed.

I got up at about 9.30a.m and went downstairs. I started wondering wether he will come or not coz I know Fik doesn't broke a promise. But then I remember I only transferred him RM1 to his number and that much credit he used to call his so called 'cewek' (LOL...). I started to doubt about his promise to meet me today and to my amazement, while watching an Indonesian movie "Midas dan Ikan Mas Ajaib" (wahh ingattt...ahahhaa!!). Back to the point, and to my amazement my mother suddenly blurted out "Tuna si Fikri"(Thats Fikri!).

I was surprised to find out that he still went out to see his friend for the last time. He took the chance while his father is taking a shower to get ready before they leave to KK. We sat down near our Ninja and there we were, talking about things. And suddenly he said "This is so sad", I laughed but I was shocked to see HE CRIED!!! I think this is my first time seeing him cry like this. I know he got a lot of problem, I know because he told me so. He tells me a lot of story but I will never tell anyone. We shared a lot of things and stories. Maybe that's why he came to see me for the last time, and I guess I'm the last friend he came to see.

We planned so many things days before he left. We planned to find a place to stay and all but, we'll see...


Cited from Friendster Blog, 20th August 2008
on 20th February 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment