Thursday, February 19, 2009

The time never stops...


Now,I am sitting on the couch while listening to the 90's...I just got up since I was too tired today,I dun even have any idea why i felt so tired as I only have a tutorial and briefing yesterday. It wasn't that tiring after all, but then when I lay myself down to my bed, it was the greatest feeling ever. Minutes after that, everything turns black. :) i smiled...

I'm not sure how long I got myself drenched in a dream when Linda woke me up saying "Abang Ira,ada org nak pasang lampu" then I sluggishly got up and walked out of the room. I slept in front of the tv then minutes after that, this guy told us to go somewhere else AGAIN cuz he wanted to repair the lamp above me. After he's done repairing, I went back to my room and locked it so that I can have a very good sleep. I left my anger outside the room and continued my sweet sleep.

When I woke up, it was 30minutes past midnight and I grabbed my phone. The screen showed that there were 6 Messages Received. I replied most of them which is my mom, Oliver, and some more which I can't recall. Then, I get up from the bed, grabbed my notebook and get online outside. It was dark but the TV was on, it was the one who watches Linda asleep not vice versa. Haha!.

Being cautious cuz usually this time, a lot of weird stuff going on at the back of this house. Once, I heard people moaning, only God knows what they were doing [I know actually, cuz I heard everything]. Well, being truth to you guys... YE$!! I admit it..I got excited and then peeked on them. Hey, and the car was jiggling. There were 2 guys and I guess 2 girls as well. It was kinda dark, there was no light above them or around that can help me peek on those people but I know the amount of people in that car. A little glare from the nearest lamp however managed to help me to see what was happening inside the car, and the moaning? Explains everything.WEIHHH Hey, what am I talkin about..sorry..ok,let's keep going.

I opened all my online accounts. Hotmail, friendster, facebook, myspace and yada yada yadaaa. But I came across this forum which was posted in one of my online profile. They talked about a local indie singer, Yuna. This name is so familiar and I still remember her because my lil brother[number 1 indie fan, so to speak] introduced one of her songs to me. But the song is already fading from my head box.

I checked out her profile on Myspace and what surprised me was, she wears 'tudung'!. She is so unique, with a Norah Jones-like voice I know she can go far[like I know, I just can feel it]. There's another local indie singer came out when I typed her name on YouTube, Kokokaina. These girls are great, they're still undiscovered but still, everyone who watches their performance and listens to their originally self-composed songs, they'll see that these girls have a VERY VERY bright future.

Pretty calming, the songs of Yuna's. Try and listen to her songs, her English accent during singing and talking was so different. If she speaks, she sounds so Malay~ish, but when she sings, well that's when she jumbles up her accent and it really make her sounds like an English woman.

I am sure if I have her EP[whatever that is], I'm definitely gonna send a copy to my little brother in Ranau. But, we'll see.

Uhhh.... Next week is gonna be soooooooo HECTIC. Research proposal needs to be handed in on Friday, but then me,Vince and Chika still have not decided which research problem to pick whether it's mine or theirs.

It's 4.21AM and I am not asleep. It's the movie fest at HELP Univ. We were asked to watch 'Crash' for one of the subjects I took this semester. I watched it before, it was last year, the same movie fest which we were asked to watch the ALL-TIME BORING movie, Gladiator[OMG kill me kill me!!!].

But it goes another way for 'Crash'. It is one of the strongest films I've ever watched. The messages are obvious and direct, the actors are great as well. I saw this movie was nominated in the previous Academy Award. It won half of the awards apart from other great movies like "Memoirs of a Geisha" and the ever-popular Gay-Themed 'Brokeback Mountain'.

It's almost 4.40AM now and I wanna get some more rest...


Cited from Friendster Blog, 6th February 2009

on 20th February 2009

4 comments:

  1. Yuna??
    sepa pla real name dia tuh..
    susa btul mau cr info pasal dia..
    n was also tkejut n x sangka yg
    dia pkai tudung kan..
    haha
    *alsoafanofher*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nda tau la pula tau tu Ola..
    sa pun nda pasti apa nama dia..
    sa nda tsengaja ba tu tnmpk topik org ckp psl dia tu...
    trus2 ja sa buka..
    eh,dia pula.. :~P

    ouhh..nda tau plak ko minat dia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh, i love yuna too!! She's a cool chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea cyan...
    pretty cool eh?
    love her voice...
    shes got a voice that is kinda similar to Fiona Apple..

    ReplyDelete