Friday, May 8, 2009

Evening Session at Nadia's house



Like what I said, it's the evening session at Nadia's house. Me and Atai were quite bored when the idea of visiting Nadia popped out of Atai's dying brain (LOL). As a matter of fact, since last night Nadia asked me to pick her up at the taxi terminal today, I agreed but then when she arrived here, she waited for more than 2 hours at town but I didn't come *haha, sorry...

We were sitting and talking at Yuna Cafe regarding accidents, then we called Nadia to tell her that we're coming. Ouh ya I forgot, today is Atai's birthday. I forgot to wish him Happy Birthday last night. So, I spared my money to buy drinks for him. First, we went to Ice Cool then drove off to Yuna Cafe and the cost, RM free-for-him-but-all-on-me. And now, I would like to sing him a birthday song, that's the least I can do lah, kan Atai? (sorou la~~daripada teda)

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to Mexwell Aldo Adnan
Happy Birthday to you...

Today my dad used the Kancil to visit mom at the hospital, she was admitted to the hospital since two days ago because she needs to run an operation on her ear *fingers crossed. So, I used the Ninja that dad always use. It was pretty hard because I'm not used to drive a car as big as this one but what can I do, I'll be suffering from mental illnesses if I stay at home for the whole day anyway. So I went out and grabbed Atai from his house, his dad looked pretty fierce as that was the first time I talked to him. But everything's cool eventually.

I'm still gonna give a second thought about going out tonight as I'm scared of driving the big car at night, I'm still not used to it. Maybe I should just stay at home and look after my brother and the house, FYI the village is still covered with the rumors about the house break-ins that still happening here. Hurmm...

Online....Online....Online.... That's all I can do for the time being.



P/S: I'm worried about my result for this semester. I hope I did good.

8 comments:

  1. aihh
    sy tetaw pn kmu ada dtg rmh tadi??
    hehehehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nehh tu la kau weynnn...
    nda perasan,smpi d luar pun km dgr lagi dengkur kau..
    ktawa berabis c atai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia...
    add sa d skype --> mohd.indra <--

    ReplyDelete
  4. bilaaaaaa masa sy bdengkur
    mmg sy dodoi tp nda bdengkur kiee -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey indra,
    hows your mom doing?
    i hope shes fine. =)
    anyway, you decided what subjects you are going to take next sem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. weyn...
    nda ku peduli...kao berdengkur juga tu..
    c atai ketawa terbahak2 sampai tcirit dlm sluar dia..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey kal...
    tumben lo masuk ke blog gw..
    ahhaa...
    anyways,
    my mom's doing fine.shes coming back home today.
    anyway,wish ur mom a happy mother's day arh...cakap from a friend.
    sda decide mau ambik apa,tp tgk la dlu.. :P~~

    ReplyDelete