Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ranau~ and the story continues....

Its been a while since the last time I posted something on my blog. I'm sitting here at the cafe where Fikri and Saufi are working, the place is called Yuna Cafe. Well, for the first time since I came back to Ranau on 24th April, I wanna post something that I can remember.

As a matter of fact, I shouldn't even be coming back to Sabah this break due to some problems. But then, my mom called the other day and asked me whether I want to go back or not, I said "It's O.K, I can still cope with my life here for a period of time" and she said O.K so I thought the story ends there. But then a day after that my dad called, asking me the same thing but this time he said something that makes me really eager to pack all my shirts in. "O.K, let me see whether the ticket back to Sabah is still available at this time", then he hung up. I admit that I was anxiously waiting for a call from him because I really wanna go back but still, I can't just ask something that is hard for us to get, and I prayed.

Minutes after that a sms arrived stating the time and date of the flight, the flight was the next day! And you should know how it feels like when something you wish for is served in front of your eyes FOC. I was at Yogi's home at that time, because I promised with him and Nina to stay over at his home for at least a night because he's feeling so lonely without Lingga. So, I shouted happily and they were like "loe knapa ndra?", and I laughed.

Ouh ya, talking about Ranau. My boredom here in Ranau is like the best boredom in the whole world! I posted a status message saying the same thing there on Facebook. I even posted a status message about foods that I can get here in Ranau, and Yatt commented enviously *haha on it. Yesterday Fik, Atai (pix are posted below) and me went to Kota Kinabalu to send Atai's lil sister to the taxi terminal near Padang Merdeka. When Nadia found out that we went there without telling her, she switched off her phone (I guess she was angry! hehehe...sorry bha Nadiaaaaa~~). Then we went to Karamunsing, Centrepoint, 1Borneo and lastly to Anjung Selera. I had a great time with them all, and we laughed a lot. We reached home at almost 12a.m and then, I took a shower and slept on the sofa where I always sleep since the first time I got back from KL.


Fikri


Atai

No comments:

Post a Comment