Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the second day there...


"I ALREADY SAID IT CLEARLY AND SLOWLY, BUT HE STILL CAN'T HEAR IT??"
That was what the regular costumer House + Co. and which was my first customer said to my colleague when I started working there yesterday.
I was really scared and nervous, not because I can't do it or anything but because those customers are extremely high-maintenance and their standard was pretty high for me to even touch. Datuk Seri Ong Kah Ting, and Datin Seri Hasmah were among the people that we served yesterday. This cafe is seriously not where I belong. I used to work in a pub, and it went fine. The only reason I quit from being a waiter there is because I was too tired struggling every night to cram my eyes up from 8pm - 5am, and the pay doesn't worth it, it was only around rm200.00. *pathetic! Imagine working all night long and a night you will only get rm1.00 per hour. That's slavery! So, I decided to stop working and went back to Ranau and prepare everything to pursue my study.
I am now in HELP University College. This semester is a short semester which has only 7 weeks of lecture including the final. So, I decided to look for a job. I got it on my first day of lecture when I met Muthi, she said that she's already working and I said I wanted to join too and everything starts there.
Then the next week, I went to House + Co. (the place Muthi mentioned) in Bangsar Shopping Center together with Lingga. Then, we were interviewed by the big boss (Pauline) and she then said straight away that we can start working immediately.
I came the very next day and started working from 10.00am - 7.00pm. My first day was a heck of a disaster. Luckily, I got friends that are supportive enough to back me up when anything bad happens.
So far, I already know Kak Miza, Irwan, Yati, Yuriko, Zamani, Khairul, Felix, Sartono, Keat, Ferdy, Nidi, Muthi and the big lady boss Pauline. There are some that I haven't met. Today's my second day and it's getting better (thank God!!) everyone seems to be very good to me. Only some that are not familiar with me, but I tried talking to them and so far they replied to me pretty good.
GEEZ! I'm tired and sleepy! Tomorrow's gonna be a loooooooooong long day... Class from 8.ooam - 10,00am then start working at 10.30am, until night.
I hope that tomorrow I can start being a little more detailed at taking orders and foods. So, wish me luck guys!

4 comments:

  1. eyaaa...
    aku mengerjakan diriku...
    tp 16hb ni sya brenti 2bulan...
    ahaha..
    hebatkan? macam bos nih...
    ahahaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa???
    bila aku berenti??
    manada berenti..
    pandai ja kau ni yatt

    ReplyDelete