Monday, May 18, 2009

Previously in Indra's Life...

I am sitting in the computer laboratory at Level 9 HELP Campus. Sitting, typing spontaneously and wondering whether there is any chance of my life would turn to a different side (to a better life). But I guess life will never change to how we wanted it to be unless we really work on it. Talking about life from my point of view, from the age of as early as 10, we are the one who will be going to change our life which others invented before that. Stressful as it seems, we need to deal with it. Because we are who we are, and we'll go to the world we ourselves invented as we grow up. Talking about stresses, yesterday I was on-line and was talking to my lil brother's girlfriend, Nathalia. We were talking about the fun days we had during my break last semester when she brought up something that I never knew she is struggling with. Family problem was not an easy thing to cope with, despite the thing that you are still as young as she is. Bringing up the matter to me made her confessing and telling all about the so-called picture perfect that people have seen since before to their family. She's got a problem with her study. Well, I decided to challenge her and she agreed. And now, I want to OFFICIALLY state here that:



If Natha fails on her SPM Exam... The people she loves the most in my family especially Aweyn and Didi, will not be talking to her anymore. And I will not allow her to keep in touch with her boyfriend or anyone in my family anymore. THAT'S THAT!



Now, let's talk about how my new semester started. Last Monday was the first day I went back to the campus. Well as we know, the feeling of going back to that old place is kinda like the feeling of watching news on the tv...BORING! I met Chika and I would like to acknowledge him as well for being good to me, coz he helped me enrol for my subjects this semester *ngahahahaaa~~ thanx Chix. Well, Didn't do anything yesterday, just thinking of the result of my previous sem. My hand was shaking when I tried to put the cursor and click on the SUBJECT GRADES button. I partially closed my eyes after I clicked the button. I waited and waited and waited.....then, OMG OMG OMG... I Can't believe I passed!!! Well, no sweat anymore and I should tell my parents about this. But, I wouldnt be so sure of telling them about my result because I knew that the result is unofficial yet. But, today when I met Jashpreet, and she said that it is an OFFICIAL grade so I decided to just text my parents to tell them that I passed the semester. My dad replied and he's happy to hear that from me. Now, he's pretty relieved when he knows that my study is getting better and better every semester. Well now, i should go out now. Chika is waiting for me at the DSA despite the wait he did this morning when I was late coming to Ms. Elaine's class LOL. He's sleeping at the DSA but nevermind, I can still play the game I installed on my phone. Bounce, Tetris, Sudoku and all...*Duhh..What am I rambling about... Ok, i'll be writing more tonight. See Ya!

5 comments:

  1. sda di si natha reaveal kpd anda masalah famili dy?
    lama da be dy gtaw sy
    e2 la ba kmi jmpa di eskul yg dlu tu
    ehee
    kuh
    anda pass?
    congrats:DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bha,,,,
    sda sya bagi dia warning tu aweyn..
    ko pun kna support tu,kalo nda sa nda kasi benar ko pulg sini sabah kalo ko suda sampai d semenanjung.
    nehh...mau ka?
    ya bha,sa lulus juga..Alhamdulillah..
    ngehehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ba
    sy sukungggg 99.9%
    eheee:D:D
    be giaa.
    sy balik jg gia sabah.gna mas.yg x pyh lg p kl.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. family problem is a total weight on the shoulder..and the heart, and the mind.. very distracting! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know krea..
    but,seriously..
    adulthood teaches us to be strong.
    experiences cemented it,makes us stronger.
    pretty well carves a smile on our face when it comes to this in the future =)

    ReplyDelete