Friday, May 15, 2009

The Story about Love and Happiness


I got up at 7 am today when my mom shouted out my name. She was on her way out to the hospital, to get some checking on her operation wound.
I came back from Nadia's house at almost 2.00am last nite, and I stayed up a little bit longer while watching the Latah episod of Macam2 Aznil (i know..i know....sshhh~~).
After I got back from Friday prayer, I put myself back to the couch. I got a slight headache due to lack of sleep last nite (like that never happen before~). And I slept until around 6.00pm.
Then, after performing my Maghrib prayer, I went straight away to the kitchen joining my mom having dinner. Then, I told him about my friend that just got married today.
She was pretty surprised that a friend of mine which I have been in the same school with for some times already got married now. Some more, he's in my age too.
And then, my mom starts telling me her so-called love-story with my dad.
Me, mom and dad were sitting around the dining table and was laughing at everything we can as everyone knows that I am about to go back to KL this Sunday. I was giggling as my dad continues the story.
The story between those two people was pretty romantic, kinda blur but still romantic. LOL!
Till now, whenever I look at them, I can see the love that is in the air.
But sometimes I feel jealous realizing that my mom would not prepare our dinner if my dad is not at home. That makes me a little bit disappointed but then it's ok. At least, I still know that she loves us.
I listened to them till we finished eating. My dad told me also the story about his colleague's father that actually believed that the fights in all the Indian Movies are real!
He even said, "It's very rare for us to see a guy that is able to fight with a bunch of men alone!", Don't tell me you wouldn't say weirdo to this guy! hahaha!
Anyway, there is something that keeps crossing by my mind these days.
I'm 20 years old now. What will I see in me in several years ahead?
I still need to see what life has to offer despite of what I've seen so far. I don't want to know how life goes through the eyes of others, but mine. And now I am in the right track of acheiving it.
But, in spite of the effort that I have been giving, it's useless because it's still not enough.
I need a motivation to keep on moving, and I need help to make me encouraged to go on.
But how? Seeing other people having the advantage of making the right decision, while me still clinging up to what I know and believe making me envious of them. Coz' the problem when I stick to what I know and believe is that, it's always gonna be a wrong move, I mean...ALWAYS!
But, I can conclude that regardless the wrong move I made, I am still having fun in my life though it's not satisfying as a success in study or whatsoever.
The bottomline is, love and happiness in ones self are always going to be the key to a great life.

P/S : So keep up the smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment