Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stress = Tooth problem + Headache

Few days ago, I got a very bad headache. A day before that, it was pretty light but then it gets heavier the the day after. The last time I had this sort of headache, was when I had migraine during my PMR examination in 2003. Couldn't stand the pain, I went to a clinic and the doctor said it was not a migraine nor sinus. There might be an infection in my tooth. So, before giving me the painkiller, antibiotic and a bactidol gargle fluid which tastes so bitter and costs me RM35 for the whole meds, she recommended me to meet a dentist.

The next day, after attending PSY105 class. I went back to Jalan Gasing and took a cab to NewTown Pj. There were loads of dental clinic there, but I was looking for one clinic that they said is very good, and a gentle soft-spoken dentist, that's an extra point for me. So after tired of walking and sweating all over my body, I finally found this clinic named WhiteZone Dental Clinic. T'was located like at the end of the world, plus I'm fasting (FYI). My first impression for this clinic was perfect, just by looking at the environment. So neat, that I feel like sleeping, and with the music grasped by my ears, no hurting noises and peaceful. Not long after that, I was called, the nurses were very nice as well as the doctor. After checking and taking a picture of my tooth, she said there was no infection at all. My tooth were all good, just some muscle problem. She said I was stressed!

I was like, "I'm what?? Stressed out? How does that linked to my tooth problem?".

She told me that, When I'm stressed out, I'll be clenching my tooth hard and that causes some sore to the muscle around my jaw. The muscle is linked to some nerves around my face and the disruption causes pain around my face. Fewwhh, now I get it.
After done with the doctor and paid the bill, I took the prescription from the doctor and took it up to some pharmacy in OldTown PJ, the meds name was Norgesic (Muscle Relaxant). Then, I went back and sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Dude the pills nt only for tooth problem but also for people who does many muscles movement.good for heavy metal or rockstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats why its called "muscle relaxant"...ehhehee..~~

    ReplyDelete