Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I cried in my pray...

Yesterday, after getting home at around 2.00pm from campus, I gave myself time to lie down and have some pretty easy time. I was quite tired as I slept at around 4.00am something and awakened by the alarm I set. I need to follow my aunty to the LRT Taman Jaya, as now I find it actually easier for me to get to college earlier and less hassle in the early morning if I go together with them(New alternative arises! Yeay!).
It was about 2 to 3 hours after I started snoring that I was awakened by the buzzing sound of my YM, shoot it! Then starting from that moment on, I went online. I was on google, looking for some info about Psychology when I actually happened to come across with an official website from a particular hospital. I was looking at the paragraphs under 'Geriatric', and managed to find the sub-title of Racauan (Gibberish). I don't want to talk about this but I seriously couldn't get over it. I looked down and read what it said. Gibbering was the last symptom I saw my late grandma was having during her life, before she took her last breath in her lovely sleep... ='(... I kept on reading, and found out that gibbering could not be taken for granted as it could bring to death. I really don't want to say this but, "How the hell could someone like a nurse doesn't know what an elder's gibber means?". This was yesterday, but it still haunts me 'till now.
Today, I went to campus pretty late because I don't feel like going in to class actually, too sleepy dark circles around my eyes. Gosh, that's embarassing! Another spectacled eyes coming to college today.
After finishing class and his group meeting, Lingga and I went to Chillax to.... Chillaxing! T'was actually a pretty good place to have a rest, relax and yeah, chilling. Chatted with Brendan which I don't know, suddenly feels like 'kacau'ing him. 'WC'ing, and then he shared pictures of him now that he's started dragging in KK. :-) pretty cool, eh?
An hour after that, I went to Level 8 Wisma HELP. To the experiment that I signed up for, apparently it was actually my deary Melanie's experiment. Lingga waited for me at Level 9, he was onlining, and I went and met him after finishing my experiment. On our way out, we happened to bump on to Yogi, Kal, and Jordan. They chatted and apparently I was left out, LOL! Nevermind...
Afterward, I and Lingga were heading to the bus stop to wait for a cab, but then suddenly Lingga shoot out a plan. "Why don't we go for a movie first then go to class?". I was like, hey! It's your class ya know, not mine. I felt like it also, but then I'm a bit concerned about him. But then, he's lost to his desires. We went to MidValley for a movie and the movie was titled "Inglourious Basterds" (And yes, that's the spelling!), movie was kind of unexplainable. You've got to watch it first, then you'll understand what I meant.
Movie finished, went home and then prepare myself to go sleep, and take some rest.Then, I felt like calling my Grandpa. My aunty told me yesterday that he's ill, so today I decided to call him. The buffer seems pretty long, I think he's having a problem getting the phone and picking it up. He sounds weak, and that hurt me =(... I'm hoping that he would be okay soon. Farid brought him to the hospital, and get some meds. Hope he'll be well tomorrow. And here I am, writing another post for today. Going upstairs afterward to throw the rubbish, and perform my Isya' (Okay, I know I'm a lazy bump...I'm going now!).
Night Lovelies...

P/S:
Apparently the movie took almost 3hours to finish,
t'was too late to go to class, so we went home.
I am tired,
Nadia called me,
Aweyn tried calling me,
Sleep early tonight...

8 comments:

  1. Insya Allah she'll be ok on the "otherside"

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard to accept it...i noe that feeling too...but "we have to continue our life"..someone said this to me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, that is so true.
    whatever we face, whenever the time is, with whoever you are with. be glad that at least if you feel someone is leaving you, God is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...it's really hurt when u lost important person in ur life, might be i'm not strong to forget those memories , but wat i can say, i hav to continue my life cz i dun wan she,in other world, sad seeing me lost myself...uuikk, hahah..shame on me,dude..being sentimental again...oooppsss...

    ReplyDelete