Monday, December 7, 2009

When night falls...




Don't you think it is better for us to fall in love with night time?
Night has never fail to keep its promise to us.
When it says it wants to see you tomorrow, it WILL come.
When we say we hate night time, it will always come.
But with all its might, it tries its very hard to shed some light from its heart - the light of the moon, so that it could lessen the anger in us.
I am always fascinated by the beauty of the night. When I am in Ranau, and I am awake at a particular time before dawn, I will always sit at our veranda. Looking at the beauty and serenity of life.

It loves to tell stories. Tells many untold ones.
Because, night witnesses many kinds of things. Though people swear at night, it can never be able to speak back to them. Instead, it blows the calming wind of air to them. Thus turning them into someone better.
Stars laugh together with us, moon shone its light.
Isn't it just mesmerizing?


Once it says to me, saying "Hey, I see the way you stare at me. Just tell me everything, I'll be here for you until morning. I'll be the one to accompany you. Not to worry, your tears are just too valuable for anyone to see. I'll close my eyes, you just let it flow, I'm here to make you feel better. If you don't feel like it, not to worry, I'll come back tomorrow. And the day onwards. Forever." It lets out the water in me, it was a cold cold night.


Tonight's a disappointment, that's just an expression. The night's just so boring, that's just a feeling. I hate night time, that's just emotion speaking. Truth is, night has never fail to sooth us down, it's the only time where we'll have the chance to be with ourselves, our loved ones, to reflect back everything that we've done. It comes everyday to look after us devotedly 'til the sun rises. Night is coming and I should be fine, that's the manner we should've used.

People would say why would I talk about this matter?. No males should say such things, something so queer like this. This is so wrong!

Well, I'm just a guy. A sentimental guy I would say, Not A God.


Goodnight Lovelies. Goodnight my nighttime partner.

20 comments:

  1. what a beautiful post. I fell in love with night as soon as I read the first few sentences. Maybe that's why I'm always awake at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for liking the not-so-romantic kinda post..LOL
    well... i hope your night onwards will stay the same, the one kind that is able to relax your mind, body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a guy who can write such words is THE real guy

    butul oo..cantik oo mlm.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keria
    ehehhee..
    kalo pikir btul2 mmg mcm tu kan?
    lawa ni malam..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kan bana?
    lawa kan tu gambar2...
    nepuluk2 megihum be tu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku mudah jatuh cinta sewaktu matahari mahu terbenam

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love moon...
    sy teringat bila sy putus cinta
    malam itu..bulan sgt cantik...
    tmbh g nangis ni..huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  8. teruskan ja nangis kalau kau rasa mau nangis dydue..
    xpyh tahan, x bagus tahan sakit dalam hati... =)
    at the end of the day, kau mesti tau juga tu macamana kau buli survive tanpa dia selama beberapa bulan lepas kamu break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. peh...hen lihai(sangat hebat)ooo..wanshang hen pioliang(night is so beautiful)...i'm so impressed on what u hv written..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't stop saying thanks to you.
    u've complimented a lot.
    i appreciate that.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what to do..ur post such incredible...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. im trying to relate my life's past experiences with everyone. and I'm glad u did, and that meant so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. actually i cant said this, but when i read ur post, my heart telling me "ira have such a pain n hurt in deep inseide his heart, that's why wat ever ira post that related with ur life will touch people heart"...hahaha...well, u hav to share ur pain, dun keep it, it's will burst someday..opps,do i too sentimental...aiyaaa...siao lol...:p

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's true... But everything has changed now ^^,
    Well, not only me. I actually depicted some of the experiences by people around me and try to make as similar as i can to my past life's experiences.
    And btw, where'd u get my name from?
    my brother, he's such a big mouth.
    haiyeee..

    ReplyDelete
  15. :p....hahaha..dun blame him.. no lah, actually i read all ur post, that's y i noe that name..it's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  16. ehhehe...sy baru tbca balik komen ko...erm..thanks indra...

    ReplyDelete