Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's talk about this, let's talk about LOVE

Let's talk about relationship, let's talk about disappointment, let's talk about... LOVE
Love is not like a wind that cools us off and leave, neither like a rain that helps us cover our tears temporarily.
It comes like a nighttime, it comes and it cools you down.
Listens to you all night long, without hesitating.
Caressing you when you close your eyes.
Love is something you can't define blindly, though it sometimes is said to be blind. You would never know how bad it is to be in love, and knowing that at the end of the day, you won't be getting the same thing as you've given out. But it is worse when you give out your heart, and getting the same back; but didn't last like you've wished it to be. Frustrating of course,
so frustrating.

The distance.

Yes, the distance. Still vague here. But I've felt the same way before, I've left my loved one miles and miles away to go to where I am now. And yes, we've broken up after a year and a half. That was unfortunate, and people blame the distance; I go up on the fence. I control myself just to let me think of everything that has happened. Is it because of me? Or maybe my loved one. Took me time to just ponder all about it. I never blamed my other half, but still blaming myself for not being able to look after my emotions. I could say, I was kind of like a prisoner and I am kind of tied up. I lost to the rock'n'roll of my relationship, but I was happy. Eventually, I surrendered to my feelings. There's no escape from your feelings, and it never will help you to escape from anything.Said the person who hopes:
My friend, I am not a preacher.
I have no reason to order you around, let alone to fall for me. You have no reason to fall for me, because anything that you see is everything that you might get. What you have wished for me to be, may be impossible for me to be. These things might sound a little bit over-exaggerated, but yes, that's what I am. But that is fine, don't worry. I won't ruin our sweet rapture. Seeing you sad, hurts me inside. I might never be able to say I Love You because I care for you. Just let me play on my role as a stranger. Making you avoiding me is the last thing I want to do now, and that the first thing would be seeing you. Sometimes you push me than I dare, but as cool as it gets, I'll bomb my guts. But despite all of things; I can only be with you as a friend/as a brother/as a listener. I dare not say this, but please don't ever and ever doubt my strong feelings for you. :')
Said the person who's disappointed:
My friend, I can't hope no more.
Seeing you with him/her hurts me inside. Me being a slave to your heart, is hard than what I've expected. I stood up for you, I might have to follow the wrong way but you're still the one that led me. I had a nice time walking with you, and surely one of the few most wonderful times I had in my life. I carved you in my heart, and I gave you everything but to know that I was just something to be wasted. Just go on with what you like, let the one who loves you sit and do nothing but watching the memories fading. I used to feeling hazed with the word LOVE, but his story is history. It's cool, no sweat. I accept now the fact that, I am disappointed.

Said the idiot:
My friend, I just... Nothing.
I am fine, don't mind me.
I am good.


... indra

Credit of wording goes to Paloma Faith.

2 comments: