Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 Days Off.

I woke up as early as the chickens start squealing. I was awakened, but nothing like yesterdays; nothing is beside me. Empty. And suddenly I realized how I missed my baby badly.

Before, you’ll ask me to go back drenching to dream. But now, when I open up my eyes, I am just a guy who tells silent tales to the walls. I craved for somebody to help me as I am just at the peak of starting to cry a river, the threshold of pressing numbers in the phone to call you. The greatest feeling of longing, which nothing similar but the one when you left me crying like a little child at the airport last year.

The inner self in me works at its best pouring love onto you, but my mind struggles to keep that feeling away, as I know how much you need break, and I understand how much you need a breath. You’ve been telling me how much you miss me every time I’m away. But I told you how strong I was when it comes to me. But easier said than done, the moment you say the word “bye”, I surrendered. My ego was jailed could not be undone. I missed you badly.

You were very happy the last time I saw you, and I thought I was stronger. Now I am restless, I am on my knee, telling my eyes to look at the screen of the phones, asking me to hold the phones all the time.

This guy misses you, he misses you badly. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment