Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Sorry, I've Drowned Into You...

...how i secretly melt when i wrap myself around you, when i comfortably rest my head on your chest and feel your arms around me, the way you embrace me… how you run your fingers through my hair, putting it behind my ears, whispering words “i love you”… how i would rise myself a little to reach your lips, i close my eyes, to feel the warmth of your breath, gently you kiss me, the kiss that takes away all insecurities, making me forget everything around me as if nothing else matter…pardon me, my love, for this paranoia. one more thing is my insecurity which triggers jealousy. i know you’re a real great catch and i’m afraid that the people you are more often exposed to would notice that and since these are the people who share the same toxicity and stress as you do in school, you would have more common things to share and that might lead to some sort of relationship development on your part and a destruction on mine. okay, did i just go way too much in over thinking. oh well, but you tell me i’ll be safe with you and i believe everything you say. and so i will try to throw away all my doubts and fears in the hopes that never again will i feel the dark and bitter strands of the past. i lift my head up in delight because i trust this love we have and hold.

I’m sorry if I love you too much, and I am doing it in a way that you don't like. But I don’t know how to love you any other way..







Credits go to Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment