Friday, January 7, 2011

Sexual Intercourse: The Reality Awakening.

WARNING!
This is just an opinion from somebody who is in a modern relationship that includes an insight of a personal matter. A REAL PERSONAL MATTER.

It's 8.00am.
I was shooting my eyeballs outside the window, playing with my brother's computer. I sighed. What was I thinking? I couldn't start my day without thinking of what has been happening. Lately, I was just too disturbed. Just disturbed thinking about some stuff that shouldn't be given a chance to think about.

It's 8.20am, and above are the only words I managed to put up.
Question of the day: Is sexual intercourse important in a committed relationship?

No matter what type of relationships you are in now, I am sure we have our own opinions to flag up about the said question. Intelligently, or "crappically"; it's your right, and you are entitled to that. People have different interpretations to that.

If people aren't looking for something in their relationship, they may merely say that sexual intercourse is just a phase, something both can enjoy and it won't affect your relationship. I say it depends to people's principle. When it comes to a relationship, it MIGHT be one of the most important things that helps the relationship grow stronger. You may get confused with the question again, so specifically; is it important for you IN LIFE, or is it important in your relationship? Totally different thing. There are too many ifs, my friend.

Research by research had been done to look for the answer of how important sexual intercourse is in either way, which they eventually give all the different ideas you need when doing meta-analysis on the idea. When I tried doing the meta-analysis myself on sexual intercourse, I have met plenty of research that only raised one question to another, and of course as I try looking deeper for answers, there are just plenty more questions arose.

I am still trying. I am still trying to tell the truth that I love my partner so much and I don't want anyone else to mess with our relationship, by hook or by crook. And I believe that active sexual intercourse with somebody who's outside your relationship circle is no more than a just tool to please one's lust and the urge to have fun independently without limit. It is not something that's more important than sharing your personal things with your partner, ALONE. Not with someone close, nor anyone.

It's 12.20pm and above are the only things that I managed to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment