Saturday, February 5, 2011

Company while working

It wasn't long after she was featured on a reality TV show, American Idol that I decided to dig out some stuff about her. Composer/Singer Kara Dioguardi after being announced to be one of the judges on the award winning show urged me to just do some research concerning her backgrounds in music. She is apparently a big name in the industry. I, eventually, managed to get a grip of her workpieces on Youtube. Some of her songs are now being sung by Katharine Mcphee(American Idol Season 5 First Runner Up). Below are some of her songs (videos) that I've downloaded and put it on my playlist and became my company while on my way to college everyday. On a train, bus, at work when I was still putting up with financial predicaments LOL or even while working on my assignments for several months. Aside from Strangers & Angels (which apparently became my favorite because of the meaning of the words and melody), No Boundaries (American Idol Season 8 Winning Song), and Taking Chances (Celine Dion's single) . The songs I've put on are Had It All as well as Terrified (originally sung with Jason Reeves) and I hate to admit this but, I feel so gay right at the moment talking about this all. But who cares.

Had It All - Katharine McPhee

Terrified - Katherine McPhee feat. Zachary Levi (Go Chuck Go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment