Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Title.

Let the background song play by itself.

For all the weaknesses that I own, I am sorry. For all the wrongdoings that I've done, I am sorry. For all the things that I've no chance to show you, I am sorry. For all the things that showed my stupidness, I am sorry. For all the ugly things I've given you, I am sorry. For all the things that I haven't got the chance to hand to you, I am sorry. For all the bad things about me that you hate so much, I am sorry.

I promise you I'll finish my study, and so that I'll treat you as good as I can be. As faithful as I am your other half. I promise I'll stand on the ground, be as how I used to be, just as silly as the Indra you used to meet in Sabah last year. As silly as a guy you used to know, but a better life partner.

I am sorry for everything that has happened since day one of our sweet rapture. And believe me, that I have never cheated on you. I've never played lovey dovey emotion with any other person other than you since we have declared our relationship almost half a year ago.

On this very night, I would like to send God a pray in my sleep to be granted.

"Oh God, I wish you would understand how strong is my feelings toward this person. I am willing to give up anything just to have a happy life with thee. Give us strength, give us strong feelings, give us the best you can give to a couple that are sincere to each other. Oh God, for the love of You, if You ever have to take away my life, give me first, a chance to prove that I really love thou. For thee is already a part of me, a part of my soul, my heart and mind. Amin"

On this lovely lover's day, I would like to wish you A Happy Valentine's Day. I am sorry for not being able to give you anything at the moment :'( I am sorry. May you will have the greatest time in your life, my love. I Love You.

P/S: I know I am a guy full of misery and weaknesses. But, please wait for me. I'll marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment