Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JPJ and a weirdo



1st July, 2009. For the first time ever, I got summoned! hahaha! And the coolest thing was, I haven't even got my driving license yet!!! HAHAHA! But that was it, RM100 for not displaying the friggin' parking ticket in front of the car? Those people are ridiculous. I parked the car in front of the BSN Bank at OldTown just now, and while waiting for Ana to buy the heck I know, I went to the ATM Machine because I was planning to go RedBox with Lingga and the others today(I apparently didn't).
Khairi leaves for Australia today and it's 5 days to go before I go back to Sabah. I can't wait to see the view of Sabah up from the plane, Aunty Ati was about to buy me a ticket on Wednesday but I told her that dad already bought me one.

Geez, I got a story to tell. Ok first thing first, I told you guys that there's a mamak stall at the back of my house, right?. So, today after sending Ana off to school I was so hungry. So, I decided to go buy something to fill my empty stomach. Upon reaching the place, I straight away asked for a "Nasi Bungkus". After filling the rice with some lauk, I turned around and saw this Indian guy was looking at me in a really 'odd' way.
Seeing me turning around looking at him, he straight away asked me whether I need anything else and I said 'Yea', I said "Roti Kosong satu!". Then talking in a combination of God knows what, he approached his colleague and told him to make one for me(I guess). So, I advanced the distance between me and them at the counter to see how the guy makes my roti canai. I was facing the one that's making the roti canai and the 'weird' guy was facing me.
I don't mind being looked at, but please! His hand starts touching me. I was pretty surprised that he dares to touch me in front of all the customers! He at first put his hand on my abs, then started traveling to my belly. I took his hand off of me, but then when I did. He held my fingers in a 'DIFFERENT' way like he doesn't want to let go. It's like he's really keen on touching me! I just smiled but I was REALLY REALLY uncomfortable. I tried avoiding myself to be anywhere near him afterwards but there's nowhere else to go. So I went to the counter to pay my food then I stayed near the fridge so that I could put a little distance between us.
The cashier gave me the food and asked me to go to the Roti Canai counter to get my roti canai but I was pretty subdued because he's standing there beside the counter. The guy came back to me and took the plastic bag from me but I swear he gave me some kind of 'touch' to my hand before he took it. I thought I was paranoid but when my food is ready to be brought home, I tried taking the plastic bag myself on the counter.
But before I have the time to lay my hand on the plastic bag, he quickly grabbed it and wouldn't want to give it to me before I shake his hand. He shook my hand like he's pretty liberate to let go. Took like almost a minute to let the grasp go away and I tried letting go of it and eventually he did. I grabbed the plastic bag from him and walked out the door.
He was a weird man, even the first time they opened the restaurant, and the first time I saw the look in his eyes on me. I knew that something is 'wrong' but yea, people have different types of tang in their life. Not mentioning he gave me the 'main mata' thingy the other day. I was frightened by that. I seriously wouldn't want to give it much thought though. But, I just can't.
What I can say is, I am sorry if I am being so paranoid, unreasonable and so suspicious but if you're standing in my shoes now, you'll know that those moves he does, are questionable. Despite everything that happened, I'm sorry for those who are offended by the post.

4 comments:

  1. omg indra!! u're marked! jangan pergi lagi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adehh...
    which one u mean arh?
    the saman or the weirdo indian gay? oopss...i mean,guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the...BOTH! that place not safe. come back to KL!

    ReplyDelete